An oasis inside Feverfew Desert, this is a very secluded town.
- Evolution Mart sells all evolution stones and similar items
- Nightshade Cape, house selling for ₽ 50 000
- Nightshade Tunnel leading to the Mega Tower, only accessible after beating Jasper.
- Nightshade Gym
Items & NPCsEdit
- the Evolution Mart sells items needed to evolve Pokémon, as well as an Exp. Share item. The Feverfew Cave has a Cover Fossil behind some Rock Smash rocks.
- TM85-Dream Eater (There's a computer nerd in the house beside the PokeCenter. Talk to him at night to get the TM.)
- Another old fisher is standing at the southern side of the lake - gives you the Super Rod
- Misty is currently in the Pokémon Center, coordinating the Pokémon Rangers assault on the War Party base in the Feverfew Cave system. After you get Greg to take the War Party's second in command away, she... still says he's there for some reason.
- At night, there's a very odd man standing behind the bushes at the house at the top right. The woman on the inside talks about how her family helped to end the last war, and she's sad to be alone but proud of them. Tragically, since this man only appears at night and says "I'm sorry..." it seems like we have a ghost of her husband or son. Above him and behind the fence is a Drifloon.
The Gymleader Jasper is still a kid, but you should not underestimate him. He survived a bomb blowing up his house during the War, while his parents died and has been able to communicate with ghosts since. You will not meet any other trainers in this gym, but to beat Jasper, you first have to battle three illusions of him which each have only one of his pokémon.
Type - Ground/Ghost, Fire/Ghost, Poison/Ghost
|Pokémon Trainer||Pokémon Used|
|Jasper||Golurk Lv. 36|
|Jasper||Chandelure Lv. 36|
|Jasper||Gengar Lv. 36|
|Gym Leader Jasper||Golurk Lv. 36, Chandelure Lv. 36, Gengar Lv. 36, Gengar Lv. 36|
Strategy - I personally suggest capturing the shiny Gengar from Violet Town for this gym. It sweeps the Gym, at LVL 43 it one-shots everything with Shadow Ball. Also any strong water type will do well against two out of his 4 Pokemon.
Reward - Haunt Badge and TM65-Shadow Claw